Matthew Reynolds is an award-winning journalist, editor, guide writer and game developer.
He is Guides Editor for Eurogamer, one of Europe’s biggest video game websites.
Between 2010 and 2015, he was Digital Spy’s Gaming Editor, winning multiple awards and honours, including:
- Being named one of the top 25 most influential journalists in the UK games media, MCV magazine, 2014
- Coverage by a Mainstream Website award winner, Games Media Awards 2012 and 2013
- Rising Star award winner, Games Media Awards 2012
- News Writer award nominee two years in a row, Games Media Awards 2014 and 2015
As well as over five years’ editorial and games industry experience, he also:
- Is a prolific game guide and walkthrough writer, who is listed as one of the all-time leading contributors on GameFAQs with 7.5 million impressions across over 100 submissions. He was also a forum moderator, winner of four FAQ of the Month awards, and IGN’s Writer of the Week.
- Developed and released a game – Text Zedventure – on Xbox 360 and Windows Phone, which stood out in a crowded and competitive marketplace to achieve five-figure downloads and coverage in The Guardian, Edge, OXM and GamesRadar.
- Judged the BAFTA Games Awards in 2015, as well as the Independent Games Festival five years running (2014-2018).
Want to get in touch? Then drop him a line through Twitter.